The T-Series ELD + the Transflo Mobile+ app =
A lot of money in your pocket.
QUIZ: See How Much Money Your Fleet Would Save with Transflo
Transflo Mobile+ covers you from “load to last mile” on one app!
We’ve created the most inclusive mobile platform in the transportation industry, saving you time and money at every stage of your day.
Use the calculator below to analyze your cost savings over the course of a month, just use the sliders to adjust the various transactions. The amounts in the field on the right default to industry averages, but if you don’t like those amounts, highlight ours and put in your own.
You are the expert, let us know how much time and money you could save with Transflo Mobile.
|For less than $99 per month you receive what is listed below and more:|
|Mobile Command Center||Manage loads, real-time visibility, GPS tracking, live chat, or integrate with your existing TMS platform.|
|Mobile Scanning||Unlimited scanning saves you time and money (digital copies stored for 14 days)|
|ELD with Telematics||Powered by Geotab, the #1 ELD in the World. Fleet tracking, fleet management, data on each load, track truck locations, streamline operational expenses. Unlimited Lifetime warranty and if you have 25 or more trucks, no up-front hardware costs.|
|Truck Route Navigation||Save time and fuel using truck friendly routes, powered by CoPilot.|
|Weigh Station Bypass||Save time and fuel bypassing over 700 weigh stations, powered by Drivewyze.|
|Fuel Finder||Discount fuel, lane availability, in app receipt, amenities and more|
Request your Solutions Demo
(1) Our mobile telematics connects with our ELD to provide the info for your quarterly reporting: International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA), mileage collection and reporting information, Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) and electronic logbook for law enforcement/DOT, vehicle analytics, ultra-accurate vehicle diagnostics and data (engine, drivetrain, instruments, miles per gallon, service maintenance etc.), driver behavior insights for monitoring and coaching (odometer, violations, seatbelt usage, driving habits and patterns, etc.), accident detection from GPS and accelerometer data and configurable notifications with accident reconstruction capabilities.
(2) Bypass rates are based on the carrier score of the DOT# that you are driving under. The better the safety score, the better the bypass rate – up to 98% of the time. The average Drivewyze subscriber receives more than 130 bypasses a year, a savings of over $1,200!
(3) Lowers fuel costs by reducing out-of-route mileage by 7-10% on average (@ average operating cost of $1.67 per mile*). Traffic equals lost drive time. According to www.trucks.com, congestion costs 63.70 per every hour a trucker drives.
(4) Using myPilot provides more than just a $.03 per gallon discount on fuel, it also has: Rewards, Fueling Lane Availability, Parking, In-App Receipt, Fuel Prices, Find Food and Find Amenities.
(5) Weigh My Truck by Cat Scale documents that 20 minutes are saved with each weigh at their locations. If you receive an overweight citation after you have weighed legal on a CAT Scale, you are protected by their exclusive guarantee.
Complete Operational Mobility in One App
We are redefining communications and operational efficiency for drivers with Transflo Mobile. This fully configurable app supports carriers with a comprehensive load workflow. Truck drivers can capture and transmit images using state-of-the-art protocols that maintain quality while compressing size. Simply put, activating Transflo Mobile is the easiest way to improve your business and help you be more productive.
- Two-way messaging and notifications
- Video communications and training videos
- Telematics and ELDs
- Hours of service (HOS) and ELD
- Driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR)
- Preventative maintenance
- Advanced load workflows
- Dynamic in-app forms
- Personalize task list
- Driver validation and login authentication
- myPilot Mobile Fueling
- Weigh my Truck powered by CAT Scale
- Weigh Station Bypass powered by Drivewyze
- Integrated TMS and in-cab technologies
- Navigation powered by CoPilot
- Accurate route mapping with approved fuel stops
- Live weather updates and road hazards
- Pinpoint trailer locations
- Driver safety and in-motion restrictions
- Payroll and settlements access
- Transflo Solutions
- Dedicated support for drivers
- High-quality document scanning and processing
- Truck stop scan network
- Document delivery to drivers
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo ELD with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on ELD equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Transflo Mobile Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA