“Transflo is the link between our
commercial drivers and fleet managers,
and we’ve seen solid results with our
electronic logging deployment….”
Scott Batey, CEO
Transflo Telematics Client
6 Months of free ELD service for qualified Fleets*
Convert from your “Conventional” or “Legacy” Telematics provider to the T-Series ELD powered by Geotab, and qualified fleets will receive ELDs free for 6-months.*
* This promotion is offered to fleets who convert their traditional Telematics/ELD, like Omnitracs, to the Transflo T-Series ELD powered by Geotab. Under this promotion, Transflo will offer six (6) months of service at no charge to Qualifying Customers.
Looking to upgrade or add additional hardware.
- Mobile+ Bundle one app to help your driver reduce tasks while improving safety
- Trailer Trackers immediate ROI on trailer utilization and maintenance
- Dash Cameras mitigate lawsuits, improve safety and driver coaching
- Tablets available only to Transflo ELD customers
Financing is available today!
- Bundled Payments for hardware, implementation, one time fees, software and services for up to 48 months
- 100% Bundled Financing with No Money Down. Hardware, software, delivery, install, warranty, and more
- Simple Application (No Financial Statements Required) for up to $250,000 – Easy approvals in hours, not days.
- Up to $1.5 Million1 Available with financial disclosure from borrower
We would like you to have a convenient way to acquire our products. This is why we teamed up with one of the nation’s largest private-independent equipment finance company, Ascentium Capital.
Need more info. click here
Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License.
With Transflo’s “T-Series” FMCSA-certified telematics device, truck carriers are pursuing new mobile and telematics strategies. We’ve partnered with Geotab, the #1 rated ELD device in the world, to bring you the Transflo Bundle+. With this product, fleet managers can collect data on each load through the electronic logging device (ELD), track truck locations, and streamline operational expenses. And drivers get access to a single app that streamlines their day, weigh station bypass, truck friendly navigation and their electronic logbook in the mobile app to manage the electronic logs. Powerful yet simple.
If you have a commitment to other providers for certain services, our reps can design a custom bundled solution specifically for you.
Request a Demo
Benefits of Telematics
- ELD device is easily installed and is compatible with all heavy-duty trucks
- GPS fleet software automatically transmits data through a cellular connection
- Mobile app is ultra-convenient with electronic log, duty status, inspection reports, and more
- Portal displays insights and analysis for fleet managers, such as fuel and route efficiency
Our teams have efficiently addressed the ELD mandate for…experienced agents and owner-operators. This area of the industry is changing quickly, and we’re staying ahead of the shift.”
Jeff Rogers, CEO
Universal Logistics Holdings
Transflo Telematics Client
The Transflo T-Series ELDis available through the nation’s largest network of travel centers and channel partners
Baggett Transportation | Bibby Transportation | BNSF | CarrierFlex | CH Robinson | Choptank Transport | Convoy | Crestmark Bank | eCapital | EFS | Interstate Capital | Landstar | Love’s Fuel Sales | Match Factors | Paschall Logistics, Inc. | Patriot Fleet Solutions | Pearce Worldwide | Pilot Fuel Sales | RTS | Ryan Transportation | Simplex | TAFS | The Seymour Group, LLC | Transportation Compliance Service | Triumph | Truckers B2B |Truckers Solution | Werner Enterprises, Inc.
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo T-series device with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on logging device equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Transflo Mobile Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA