Automate Business Processes and Speed Cash flow
TRANSFLO $Velocity® Connects is a solution that allows carriers to be paid faster from Brokers and Logistics Companies.
The process automatically delivers a carrier’s invoice and supporting documents electronically to participating brokers, with a no-touch solution called TRANSFLO $Velocity Connects.
- Free to Download & Use
- Provides end-to-end automation between you and the broker
- Significantly reduces manual processes and costs
- Allows tracking of accessorial charges using a con¬firmation number
- Makes it easier for brokers to pay you!
- Speeds Cash Flow
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Invoicing and delivery documents from your current imaging solution are automatically matched to a participating broker.
- Data and images are captured and sent to the broker through the TRANSFLO $Velocity Connects service.
- A confirmation number is given to the carrier for tracking and for future access.
- Invoice and trip paperwork are delivered to the broker within moments of invoicing with no-touch required.
- Because the broker instantly receives the invoice and associated documents electronically, you GET PAID FASTER!
TRANSFLO $Velocity Connects improves operating efficiency for carriers who are looking for ways to shorten their billing cycle and want to improve their cash flow.
For technical specifications, click here.
*NOTE: This page and link is for the TRANSFLO Velocity Connects client version, not the standard TRANSFLO Velocity software. If you are looking for the free software to send paperwork to brokers, click here.
CONNECTS DOWNLOAD LINK: To begin downloading TRANSFLO Connects, click here
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo ELD with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on ELD equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA