With well over 2 Million+ users, Transflo Mobile+ is the leading mobile app used by professional drivers across the United States and Canada. Now imagine if you could offer your own custom, branded app to your drivers… directly from the app stores.
A Fully Branded, Custom Mobile App for your Fleet
What if we could provide a complete solution that gives you hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions of dollars worth of software for a small fraction of the cost?
We can and do offer a fully customized enterprise mobile app integrated with your TMS and designed specifically for your fleet’s needs. Branded with your logo and colors in the app stores, allowing you to own and build your relationship with your new drivers before, during and after employment. And all of this located right in the pockets of your drivers.
Total Flexibility and Customization
- Even if something doesn’t come standard on our app we’ll build it!
- Support and development are handled by us – so you can focus
- We help you focus more on core business – leave the software stuff to us!
Do you know… how much it costs to develop, support, and maintain a mobile app?
We did the research, and this endeavor (not including upkeep) can reach well over the $1M mark. We’ve broken it down for you in our article, Buy vs Building your mobile app.
Request a Demo
Fill out the form below to schedule a demo or talk with one of our experts at 813.386.6000.
Pre-built mobile components
- Digitized Workflow
- Load/Fleet Management
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation with trucking attributes
- Weigh station bypass with geofencing technology
- Equipment locator
- Offline operation
- Integrated weather
- Location maps
- Intelligent locking to prevent distracted driving
- Truckstop scanning locater
- High-quality document scanning and processing
- Dynamic forms
- One-touch voice commands
- Video library management
- Video view-tracking and reporting
- Text & video news feeds
- Task lists
- Menu builder
- Exception reporting screens
- Data gathering tools
- And More!
What does the mean for your fleet?
- Mobile App tech support for your users
- In depth usage analytics
- Improved automated workflows
- Personable digital environment for users
- Increasing driver retention
- Full control of your users’ data (if needed)
- Plus, all the benefits of the Transflo Mobile+ Platform
But don’t take our word for it…
- Star Fleet
- Melton Truck Lines
- West Side
- MG Logisitics
- Fuel Wise
- Ducker Truck Line, Inc. / B-T Inc.
- Dedicated support for drivers
- High-quality document scanning and processing
- Truck stop scan network
- Document delivery to drivers
- Broker and factoring solutions
Communications and Reporting
- Two-way messaging and notifications
- Video communications and training videos
- Driver scorecards and referrals
- Accident and OS&D reporting
- Adoption and usage reporting
- Accurate route mapping with approved fuel stops
- Weigh Station Bypass
- Live weather updates and road hazards
- Pinpoint trailer locations
- Driver safety and in-motion restrictions
- Payroll and settlements access
- Advanced load workflows
- Dynamic in-app forms
- Personalize task list
- Driver validation and login authentication
- Customized menus and fleet branding
- myPilot Mobile Fueling
- CAT Scale Truck Weights
- Drivewyze Weigh Station Bypass
- Integrated TMS and in-cab technologies
- Navigation (coming soon)
Telematics and ELDs
- Hours of service (HOS) and ELD
- Fleet telematics and GPS fleet tracking
- Driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR)
- Preventative maintenance
- Advance data capture
One touch voice commands. We do that too!
One of the new free features of the Transflo Mobile App is the one-touch voice command. Watch the video to see how the updated app integrates with our messaging, ELD and other premium features which include a truck navigation tool (powered by CoPilot) and weigh station bypass (powered by Drivewyze). (If you are with a larger fleet or a White Label fleet you may have to contact your corporate office to determine if the update is available to you at this time).
Complete Operational Mobility in One App
Trucking companies are redefining communications and operational efficiency for both drivers and fleet managers with Transflo Mobile. This fully configurable app supports carriers with a comprehensive load workflow. Truck drivers can capture and transmit images using state-of-the-art protocols that maintain quality while compressing size. Simply put, activating Transflo Mobile is the easiest way to improve your business and help drivers be productive.
- Key Transflo Mobile stats:
- 1,000,000+ commercial drivers registered
- Up to 200,000 loads tendered each week
- 1,000,000+ communications sent weekly
The Better Way to Manage Your Loads
Transflo’s affordable load management solution gives small to medium-sized carriers a better way to manage and send loads, with real-time visibility of current progress, and a better to way to communicate with drivers on the road.
Business Software & ELD Integration
Transflo designed and developed this mobile application with complete knowledge of the software and tools that are commonly used in the trucking industry. The open architecture and extendable platform of Transflo Mobile provides carriers and drivers seamless integration with leading TMS and in-cab technologies. Drivers have instant access to load information and fleet managers receive real-time updates from the road. With affordable configuration options for fleets of all sizes, Transflo Mobile supports the load lifecycle from pickup to payroll in a single place.
Transflo Mobile integrated with our ELD T7 allows truck drivers to seamlessly respond to FMCSA compliance requirements.
- Access over 700 fixed weigh stations and mobile inspection sites in 43 states and provinces.
- Get alerts 2 miles and 1 mile away from the site
- Notifications include Bypass the site, Pull In Unless Closed and more
- Cardless fueling with in-app fuel receipts
- View estimated wait times of diesel fuel lanes
- Works with all major trucking fuel card companies
CAT Scale Integration
- Driver’s can weigh their truck at over 1,800 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Electronic CAT Scale tickets emailed to driver or fleet
- Multiple payment methods available in app
Carriers are growing their business with Transflo Mobile
With dedicated implementation and support resources, carriers are embracing this enterprise-level app to:
Instant visibility to operational data, documents, and signatures.
Configurable load workflows and two-way communications throughout your fleet.
Shorter billing cycles and improved productivity for you and your drivers.
Download Transflo Mobile
Get the most comprehensive app in the industry today. The latest version is now available for both Android and iOS products.
myPilot® is a registered trademark and patent owned by Pilot Travel Centers LLC. All rights reserved. The CAT Scale CAT head logo and the Weigh My Truck® Logo are trademarks of CAT Scale Company, used under permission of CAT Scale Company. All rights reserved.The Drivewyze logo are trademarks of Intelligent Imaging Systems, Inc., used under permission of Intelligent Imaging Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo ELD with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on ELD equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Transflo Mobile Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA