Follow these steps to use the nation’s largest truck stop scanning platform.
How to Use Transflo Express Truck Stop Scanning
Your Company has contracted with Transflo Express® to get your documents in easier and with more certainty than in the past. With this new service, you will be able to get your trip information to us in a matter of minutes instead of days.
Benefits to You:
- Total control of your documents.
- You no longer have to hand your documents off to someone hoping they do not get lost.
- Keep your original paperwork until the time comes to discard it properly.
- Ability to confirm that your bills made it to payroll by the payroll cut off date.
- You get a confirmation number immediately after scanning so you know your documents have been sent.
- You no longer have to make copies before sending your documents in.
Instructions to Use Transflo Express
Here are the simple procedures that need to be followed in order for you to get paid promptly. Please read all of the directions and make sure you understand what you are supposed to do. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask your fleet manager. The document shown below is a sample of what your Trip Sheet may look like. Make sure you request an actual Trip Sheet from your fleet’s contact.
- Do not mark on or near the bar codes. This will cause the truck stop to request additional information from you. If there is a mark of any kind on the bar codes, use a new Transflo Express® Trip Sheet.
- Be sure to fill out the entire Transflo Express® Trip Sheet.
- Please write clearly to ensure no delays in payroll.
- If you have reimbursable expenses, be sure to list them here. Also note any other costs or expenses as listed.
- THIS PAGE SHOULD BE SCANNED FIRST EACH TIME. All other documents should be scanned in the order provided in the instructions.
Transflo Express User Guide
This helpful training guide details how to use the largest Truck Stop Scanning Network in the World.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I scan the documents? The documents can be scanned at any PILOT, LOVE’S, Bosselman’s, Town Pump, and 20+ independent locations. As truck stops are added to the network, they will be shown on HERE.
- Will I have to do the scanning? NO. The attendant has been trained to do it for you. All you have to do is present the documents in the correct order, facing the right direction, unfolded, and without staples or paper clips.
- When can I scan? As quickly as you can after you deliver. Note that dispatch requirements may affect when you can.
- What do I have to scan? Input answer.
- Should I scan my logs? Input answer.
- What about violations/tickets? Input answer.
- What if the documents are too large for the scanner? Most scanners will accept documents up to 10 x 14. If the trip has documents larger that 10 x 14, call your driver manager for instructions.
- What do I do with the documents once they are scanned? Input answer.
- What if the company can’t read the document? Input answer. Toll tickets are small, and not always clearly readable. Be sure to write your order number on the ticket. Do not write over any information on the ticket. Keep the receipt in case you are asked for the original. Billing documents will be addressed on an as-needed basis.
- Will the truck stop ask me any questions? Only if the barcode does not identify the correct carrier. As long as the TRANSFLO Express® Trip Sheet is scanned first, the bar code on the trip sheet will route the documents back to us.
- Do I have to pay for this service? No money will be requested of you at the truck stop. TRANSFLO Express® bills us directly.
- Do I get a receipt? You will get a receipt that will look like the example to the right. Be sure to keep the receipt with the original
paperwork. This receipt is also a tracking number. As long as you have that receipt, the images can be tracked if, for some reason, there is a question that needs to be answered. Keep this receipt with your paperwork. Input answer to indicate what to do with paperwork.
- How do I know the company received the paperwork? You can view your images for 14 days on the Internet by logging on HERE. Once there, click on the link at the top that says “View Documents”. You simply type the confirmation number into the boxes provided and press enter. When the screen appears with the confirmation number, you should see “DELIVERED” beside it. This means it has been delivered to the image system at the corporate office. You may also view the documents from this screen.
- Who do I call if I have problems? If you have any problems that cannot be resolved at the truck stop, call your driver manager. Be sure and have as much information as possible, including the store location, name of cashier, and the date and time to help get the problem resolved as quickly as possible. If you do scan something, the confirmation number is also helpful.
- Can I scan the documents at home? No, not at this time. If that changes, you will be notified.
- Should I tape small receipts? Yes, tape small receipts to a regular sized sheet of paper using tape and paper provided at the truck stop. Do not tape different types of receipts to the same page. For example, do not tape a toll receipt and a weight ticket receipt to the same sheet of paper.
- How do I arrange the paperwork? First, make sure that all pages are facing the same direction. Then make sure wide sheets like logs and fuel receipts are stacked as if you were reading them. Then stack your documents in the following order: input answer.
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo T-series device with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on logging device equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Transflo Mobile Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA