Transflo Support – self help
Have a Transflo product that you need to activate, having issues or need get answers to questions?
Check out the self-help center videos and documents below.
Get answers and expert advice on your Transflo solutions
Use the documents and videos on this page to address any issues you may have with Transflo products. If our self help section doesn’t solve your problem, call us! We all need help sometimes, even if it’s just as simple as resetting a password.
Transflo’s dedicated team of support professionals are there when you need them with a Help Desk on standby Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 6:00pm EST. This dedicated team of engineers, infrastructure experts and savvy troubleshooters can help you.
ELD and Telematics Self Help Support
For Transflo Mobile App Users and Online ELD Purchases
Driver Setup – Please follow the 3 steps below to download, register and install your Transflo ELD T7. Use the login information below, sent to you by your fleet in the welcome email, to complete these tasks.
Transflo Mobile+ App Login:
Company Name: [enter company name]
Recipient ID: [code]
Download, Registration and Installation:
1. App download. Search for “Transflo Mobile+” in Google Play (Android OS) or App Store (iOS app). Download. Open app and tap “register” to begin registration.
2. Registration. Drivers follow on-screen instructions in the app, using the recipient ID in this communication. Disregard “Registration” instructions in the “Reference Guide” of the box.
3. Installation. Drivers plug in the device using the instructions for “Installation” and “Lighting and Sound Sequence” found in the Reference Guide of the box. Watch Here.
Roadside Inspection – Transfer HOS Data
1. On the Dashboard, select Inspection.
2. Entering the officer code or a comment is optional.
3. Choose your desired transfer method of Email or Web Services. (Web Services is recommended)
4. If you are unable to use the transfer option, select Compliance Print. This will display the report on the mobile device.
Still need help?
Experiencing difficulties with a Transflo product not covered in the self help section, please call us at 813.386.2327 or fill out the form below.
Driver How-To Guides
Below are links to helpful training resources to get you started. They were also attached to the welcome email sent to your fleet.
- Driver-Guide to Hours of Service (HOS)– how-to document for HOS drive status, graphs and logs tabs.
- Driver-Guide to Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)– how-to document to DVIR workflow.
- Driver’s Guide to Data Transfer at Roadside Inspection– how to transfer data during a road-side inspection. Driver must keep this in the cab at all times.
- Guide to Data Transfer at Roadside Inspection– driver reference document to generate and send compliance report during an inspection. Driver must keep this card in the cab at all times.
- Driver-Diagnostic and Malfunction Events– how-to document to troubleshooting malfunction notifications. Driver must keep this in the cab at all times.
- Transflo ELD T7 User Manual FMCSA Certification– user manual for the Transflo ELD T7. Driver must keep this in the cab at all times.
- Driver-Guide to Team Driving– how-to document to add team drivers within the Transflo app.
Driver Training Videos
- Instructional video for hours of service (HOS): Watch Here.
- Instructional video DVIR Report: Watch Here.
- Instructional video for updating your vehicle assets: Watch Here.
- Instructional video to general questions about HOS, rulesets, and compliance: Watch Here.
- Instructional video on how to use the portal, editing logs, managing vehicles, and users: Watch Here.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQs.
Instrucciones en Espanol
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs.
ELD User Manual
Transflo ELD How-to Videos
How to Team Drive: Watch HereChange Duty Status: Watch HereEdit a Log: Watch HereAdd a Duty Status Log: Watch Here Accepting Edits: Watch HereVerifying Logs: Watch HereYard Move and Personal Use: Watch HereTransfer Logs to DOT: Watch HereDo a PTI On Log In: Watch Here Select or Change Your Vehicle: Watch HereHow to Log Out: Watch HereAdd a Team Driver: Watch Here
Español Transflo ELD How-to Videos
Aceptando cambios ( Accepting Edits): Watch HereComo añadir un estado (Add a Duty Status Log): Watch HereAgregar un controlador de equipo (Add a Team Driver): Watch Here Como cambiar tu estado (Change Duty Status): Watch HereCambiar o Seleccionar un vehículo (Change/Select a vehicle): Watch HereCómo cerrar sesión (How to log out ): Watch HereTransferir registros a DOT (Transfer logs to DOT): Watch HereInspección de previa al viaje ( Pre Trip on log in): Watch HereVerificar tu registro (Verifying Logs): Watch HereComo editar tu registro (Edit a Log): Watch Here
New Features Coming Soon
Here is a preview of new features and improvements that will be coming soon. Please check this page regularly for additional updates. New ELD Features
Software & Apps
- Driver id and login issues
- Problems accepting loads
- Not receiving settlements
- Unable to submit claims
- Track document images
- Request originals/rescans
- Keep truck stop location scanning solutions online
- Envelope tracking
- Pickup Times
- Broken/Damaged Box
- Lost Keys
- Unable to lock box
- Missed pickup/box full
Envelopes & Logs
- Envelope orders/inquiries
- Driver Log orders