Transflo DocuType uses cutting-edge software to extract and apply information
Our patent-pending solution uses smart document processing technology:
- Optical character recognition (OCR) searches type-font keywords and phrases
- Intelligent character recognition (ICR) interprets non-type data like handwriting
- Optical mark recognition (OMR) recognizes bubble form fields
- Proprietary “document fingerprinting” database identifies document types by scoring specific words and phrases
For greater process automation, clients can leverage a team of document experts in our Processing Center to handle the small number of documents that were not automatically processed. Combining these two solutions results in 100% of documents doctyped and as high as 95% indexed versus other document management companies who can only achieve about 65%.
Turning static documents into intelligent data
Getting trip documents through your billing workflow using primarily manual processes is time consuming and costly. Stop waiting to bill with Transflo DocuType, the industry’s premier no-touch automated document classification and indexing solution. By delivering key index values and document types with your digital images Transflo DocuType simplifies your billing process and frees up resources to focus on other areas of your business.
This industry-leading solution outshines other form recognition and auto indexing offerings thanks to intelligent technology that supports both structured and unstructured forms. Clients are free to use any document template making it easier to implement and start realizing savings.
Transflo DocuType delivers real value
- Expedite billing timeframes
- Reduce unbilled revenue due to incorrect doc types
- Increase accuracy of document classification and index values
- Eliminate manual processes through automation
Assigns 100% of document values and 95+% of index values
1,000,000 documents processed each week
Get up and running in 3-4 weeks with dedicated implementation resources
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo T-series device with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on logging device equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Transflo Mobile Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA